Norah's DARs Space: Creativity, Artistry & Knowledge

Greetings...I hope this space finds you well and with good spirits...Yours Madly, Norah.

Name:
Location: DC/MD, United States

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Welcome To My World...Norah's Consciousness...

From the Daughter of an American Revolutionary is born creativity through struggle.

I offer to you my readers,

Loveism by: NAB

The hate lies in your desire to covet me...
So completely consumed by guilt...
You satisfy your hedonistic hunger for my being
and devour my sense of peace and security...
Fully engorged...insatiably discontent...
From outside of myself, I watch you,
This makes seven thousand six hundred sixty six times...i watch you
regurgitate my essence and once again feast upon my sanity as if it were your own...
It still hurts...

2005 All Rights Reserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home